Why Masters of Digital for WordPress Development in Melbourne?
We pride ourselves on being transparent and informative.
WordPress Development is to the process of building, customizing, and maintaining WordPress-based websites or web applications.
Engaging a WordPress Developer in Melbourne can range from creating a basic website, to developing custom plugins, themes, and applications to meet your specific business requirements. WordPress Development can include coding, designing, testing, debugging, and deployment.
You don’t need to understand code or technical terms when working with a WordPress developer, after all, if you had the knowledge you might be doing the project yourself!
Some customers have used WordPress in the past, and some have never even used WordPress before, regardless we provide options for support and training.
Our WordPress developer will communicate with you clearly and understandably, helping to guide you through the development process.
If you feel uncomfortable or confused with technical terminology, just let us know, and we can adjust our communication.
There are many benefits to working with a local web developer like Masters of Digital.
Growing up and working in Melbourne for 15+ years we understand the Melbourne market and can tailor your development project to meet your business and target audience requirements.
Some clients prefer face-to-face meetings, some prefer video chats and many projects can be completed with phone and email communication.
A local Melbourne WordPress Developer offers the same time zones, so no delays and communication is in fluent English, so no language barriers.
With Masters of Digital, you can trust that you’re working with a team that cares about your success.
Depending on the scope of your development project, we can use a staging environment to develop and test changes before pushing them live on your website.
For larger projects, a staging or development environment might be 100% required, whilst for some smaller projects like simple API integrations can be carried out live.
This is the industry standard to prevent downtime.
If there is any possibility of unavoidable downtime, we will notify you in advance to work out a time that’s least disruptive.
The process can vary for each project, simple projects might require an emailed quote, and we begin work. Larger and more complex projects may require a scope of work.
Here is an example of the process for a custom-built web application on WordPress.
- Phone Consultation: Share with us your ideas and the vision for your project. During the call, we provide feedback, and ideas on how we might develop your project along with ballpark costings.
- Planning: The second step is creating a scope of works document outlining your project’s requirements. The scope of works should include critical information such as timelines and goals.
- Propsoal: We will then prepare a proposal for your project.
- Design: If design is a part of your project, then the next step is to create the design via wireframing and concepts. You get a preview of how the layout might look, including your branding colours and typography. The website’s look and feel begin to come to life.
- Development: Once your design is approved, our WordPress development team will begin building the website or application using WordPress.
- Testing: Before we go live, testing is critical to ensure that everything is working as it should. This includes testing several items such as functionality, responsiveness, browser and device compatibility.
- Launch: During our pre-launch preparations, we follow a checklist that we have curated over many years. We will guide you through the launch process, which often varies from project to project. Items include hosting, email accounts, payment gateways, security and ensuring that the site is live and accessible.
- Maintenance & Support: After launch, your website or application may require ongoing maintenance to ensure that it remains up-to-date, secure, and running smoothly. Which can include regular backups, updates, and security checks. We have various options for support and training for those who need it.
No, all work is carried out by our local Australian team to ensure maximum data security and best practices are adhered to.