Small Business Websites
Establish an authentic online presence with Masters of Digital, a website tailored professionally to reflect your business.
Along with our core services of website design and lead generation
we also offer the below services to create a true one stop shop.
Masters of Digital has been managing our online marketing and SEO since 2015. The results have been nothing short of fantastic with considerable increases in all key performance indicators. Furthermore, we have found Masters of Digital responsive, professional and strategically creative.
Just a few of our Small Business Websites
Compare for yourself! Deciding who’s going to build your small businesses website can seem overwhelming. Especially when there are hundreds of website designers to choose from. With Masters of Digital you can expect a higher level of inclusions with our Small Business Website Package.
- WordPress Content Management System
- SSL Certificate & Configuration
- Up to 6 Pages included
- A Gallery/Portfolio Page System
- Images Adjusted in Photoshop
- Make your Own Updates
- Easy to Use Website Editor
- Training Guides and Videos Provided
- Blog/News section
- Mobile & Tablet Responsive Design
- One Custom Homepage Design
- One Custom Inner-page Design
- Website Designed to Your Branding
- Website Cache for Faster Loading Speeds
- Click to Call Phone Numbers
- Icons/Links to Your Social Media Profiles
- Enquiry Forms Including Anti-spam
- Embedded Google Maps
- Custom Service Area Maps
- Foundational Search Engine Optimisation
- Free Stock Image Library
- Customer Testimonials Slider
- Custom Website Favicons
- 3 Rounds of Design Revisions
- Google Analytics Reporting Setup
- Google Analytics Lead Tracking Setup
- Google Search Console setup
- Website Submission to Google on Launch
- Image Optimisation System
- Bulk Image Uploads
- Upload or Embed Videos
- Spelling and Grammar Checking
- Website Security including Firewall
We pride ourselves on being transparent and informative.
It’s a question we get asked all the time, a typical project can range between 2 – 4 weeks.
The timeframe will also depend on your responsiveness, and as we have a design process, we don’t just slap websites together, so we often have a few phone calls and emails with our clients to learn about their business, products and services.
Some clients can take up to a week to respond to us, which tends to add delays to projects. We don’t want to rush anyone, but for your peace of mind, if you are keen to get your new website live as soon as possible, we will do our best to help reach your timeframe.
Regardless of the website designer that you choose to engage, there are two primary ongoing costs.
- Your Domain .com.au Name – Domain Names are registered through a registrar and cost anywhere between $15 – $50 annually. We include Domain Name registration as an option as part of our Small Business Website Package.
- Your Website Hosting – Website hosting is where your Website lives so potential customers can find it online. Typically website hosting costs can range from approximately $100 – $500 annually. The fee depends on the location of your hosting provider, the speed and performance of their service and the level of customer support they provide. We include Website Hosting as an option as part of our Small Business Website Package.
Not at all. Should you wish to, you can register your domain name with whoever you like or organise hosting with any provider you want.
We don’t believe in locking customers in, hence why we are flexible.
However, we do recommend that customers choose an Australian hosting provider or domain registrar. Whilst some foreign providers might appear cheaper, they typically remove components from their services and then charge you to include them again.
Not to mention, if you have a service issue, you can ring us directly on 0423 807 424, and you can speak directly to me, Matthew Eva, the founder of Masters of Digital and I will do my best to get your hosting issue resolved asap.
With foreign providers, you can lodge a support ticket and wait for someone to eventually call you back and may not be very helpful.
Absolutely, each website we build includes two essential security components:
- An SSL certificate (also called a security certificate) encrypts and protects data between your website and your customers. It also displays a little secured padlock symbol in your web browser.
- A Web Application Firewall – Without going into too much detail, it’s a security system for your website that includes a firewall to block malicious attacks, known threats online and brute force password protection to stop bots from guessing your website’s admin password.
*Please note: All websites hosted with Masters of Digital include an SSL certificate. If you choose to use your own website hosting provider, there may be an additional fee from your provider for an SSL security certificate.
You do! We don’t lock in customers with any contracts, and we don’t build websites from proprietary systems that we secretly own.
Once your website is completed and handed over, you have complete unrestricted access and control of your Small Business Website.
The majority of our Small Business Customers make their own updates.
For every customer, we provide a link to our video training library and downloadable guides.
You can add as much content, features or pages as your like to your website, and there are no limits to what our Small Business websites are capable of.
Each website can be easily edited in two different ways:
- A front-end editor that displays your website the same as customers view it, but you can point and click on your text and images to update them.
- A backend editor that displays your content as blocks, settings and coding can be adjusted.
Certainly? we have many customers who are busy running their business and would prefer that we manage all updates for them.
Not at all. We can make the process as easy as possible and can manage absolutely everything for you.
After having a few phone calls with us, we design your website, provide written content and source appropriate imagery.